Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bon Appetit and Bon Voyage!

Have you ever reached that moment at work when you just know you won't be doing anything productive the rest of the day?  I know it happens to everyone, and when it does, I believe it is human nature to seek out something you enjoy, something you could read about for hours without looking up.

For me, 9 times out of 10 I am going to look up new recipes or plan my next dream vacation.  Food and Travel have always had a special place in my heart, and fortunately for me, the information, adventures and possibilities in both categories are endless!  I am pretty sure I will never visit every part of the world or cook every dish imaginable, but I do know I can dream about it and plan to do as much as possible.

This blog is not only a space for me to tantalize your taste buds with recipes I love and inspire you with the places I visit, but it is also a space for me to dream about all the food I have yet to try and the areas of the world I have yet to experience.  I hope you are inspired by my posts and use Gourmet Getaways as a gateway to your next gourmet meal or your perfect getaway!


Bon Appetit and Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment